The survey asks about your needs as a resident of the Latrobe Valley. This will be used to understand the needs of the region and help to identify the outcomes of the investment in sport and community initiatives in the Latrobe Valley so far, as well as informing future investment decisions.
A third party, The Kinetica Group, are conducting the survey as part of an evaluation of the Latrobe Valley Sports and Community Initiative (delivered by the Latrobe Valley Authority).
If you have any questions relating to the research, please email email@example.com
Thank you for participating in this survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback, kindly note that the data collected will be analysed at an aggregate level.
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by The Kinetica Group (ABN 70 16883 2068), trading as the Kinetica Group (“the Promoter”), of (Studio G03, 87 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne, 3205). Please direct any postal correspondence to (Studio G03, 87 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne, 3205).
2. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are Australian residents aged 18 years or older at time of entry and (ii) are not directors, management or employees, or their immediate family members, of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies associated with the Competition ("Eligible Entrant").
4. Competition entry for a one of five $100 EFTPOS vouchers commences at 9am October 18, 2019 and closes at midday on October 30, 2019 ("Entry Period"). Except as otherwise stated, all times are Melbourne time.
5. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
- complete the survey, enter contact details and answer the competition question;
- The survey question for judging is: tell us in 50 words or less what you think would best enhance life for you and your immediate family in your local community?
6. Limit of one entry per person. Any subsequent entry from the same person after the first valid entry is received will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries will be deemed received at the time that the Promoter is satisfied that all necessary requirements under condition 5 have been met and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this Competition.
8. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and mobile data usage rates may apply. Eligible Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers.
9. Eligible Entrants must submit their internet or mobile entry manually. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
10. Eligible Entrants must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, the prize must be returned to the Promoter. Each Eligible Entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its associated companies and agents for any claims, costs, expenses, penalties or damages they incur from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using any works subsequently found to have been derived in any way from any third party works.
11. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, submits an entry that is incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to verify the validity of their entry within the requested time, including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, eligibility, age and address and to disqualify any entrant who does not satisfy any entry criteria in these conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
JUDGING AND PRIZE(S)
13. This Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
14. Competition judging for one of five $100 EFTPOS vouchers will take place at 12pm on November 3, 2019 at the offices of Kinetica, 15-87 Gladstone St, South Melbourne. All valid entries received during the Entry Period will be judged by the Promoter’s judging panel based on originality and creativity.
15. The prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of use of the supplier, including ticket expiry dates (if any), and is not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
16. The total prize pool is valued at $500 (five hundred dollars exclusive of GST) as at October 11, 2019. A prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier(s). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
17. Any additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winners.
18. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to take any element of a prize as stated, or does not satisfy any conditions of use for any element of the prize (including conditions imposed by event organisers or staff, or other prize providers, such as health, behaviour, age and safety requirements), for whatever reason. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited and no compensation will be provided.
19. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of prize) is unavailable for any reason.
20. Other than as expressly stated in these conditions, a prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable, and non-redeemable for another prize including cash, except at the Promoter’s discretion.
21. The winner(s) will be notified by email using the details provided in their entry within 2 business days of judging of the winner.
22. The prize will be sent by email using the details provided to the winner(s) at their nominated email address.
23. The prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
24. If: (i) a prize is not claimed by a winner or the Promoter has been unable (despite reasonable efforts) to successfully contact the winner; or (ii) a winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible to win a prize in accordance with these conditions, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to the Eligible Entrant judged to have the next best entry in accordance with the criteria set out in condition 14. Any resulting winner(s) will be notified by email using the details provided in their entry within 2 business days of judging of the winner. That process will be repeated if required.
25. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, or is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, weather event, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or (v) any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
27. All of the Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
28. A winner accepts a prize at their own risk. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting a prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought.
29. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or a prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. To the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law, it is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
PRIVACY STATEMENT AND MARKETING CONSENT
30. Entrants’ personal information is collected from entrants by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable the Promoter and its agents to manage, administer and promote the Competition and, where applicable, publicise the winner(s). The personal information may also be provided to persons assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers and deliverers, marketing agencies and IT providers, media outlets and related companies. By participating in the Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to these uses and disclosures of their personal information.