Our social media channels are a great way for us to engage and collaborate.
We regularly post updates on upcoming events, opportunities, support services, and announcements that aim to contribute to the future of the Latrobe Valley and the businesses and community that it comprises.
Our social media policy
We value the comments and contributions we receive on social media.
While we encourage people to join the conversation, we will not tolerate disrespectful, offensive, crude, hateful or irrelevant comments, or comments that make another person feel unsafe.
Please keep all comments and discussion respectful and courteous. We may remove or report posts, comments or links that we consider:
- Discriminatory, defamatory, false or misleading, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate
- Disrespectful toward another person
- To make another person feel unsafe
- Commercial content, advertisements or spam
- Infringement of the privacy, intellectual property or legal rights of others
- Any other material we consider to be inappropriate.
We retain the right to block a user whose posts or comments include any of the above.
The views, opinions, and information expressed in user-generated comments remain with the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Latrobe Valley Authority or our officers and employees.
If you have any questions relating to this policy, please contact us on 1800 136 762.