Is your business interested in bidding for the tender to deliver the $5 million Home Energy Upgrade Program? The program will provide energy efficiency upgrades for up to 1,000 local low income households in the Latrobe Valley.
If your business supplies:
– solar, insulation or other energy efficiency products or
– advisory services to low income households,
come to a business networking event to explore partnerships and increase capabilities to boost your bid.
This session includes:
– a presentation by Anna Sexton, Clean Energy Council (CEC), on the PV Retailer Code of Conduct (a requirement of the tender),
– advice from Daniel Pleiter, South East Councils Climate Change Alliance, on successfully bidding for and delivering a home upgrade program, and
– lots of business-to-business networking!
DATE: Friday 16 June
TIME: 9am – 10.30am
LOCATION: Latrobe Convention Centre,
5601 Princes Hwy Traralgon
To secure your place, please reply to this email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 136 762
This event is brought to you by: Latrobe Valley Authority and the Industry Capability Network