Congratulations to the latest round of Community Facility Fund grant recipients:
- Traralgon Public Cemetery Trust – $155,292 towards construction of a Memorial Precinct at Gippsland Memorial Park.
- Morwell Historical Society – $40,146 for roof replacement and water damage repairs at the Historical Society’s site, the former Morwell Masonic Lodge Temple located at 12 Hazelwood Road, Morwell.
- Traralgon Redsox Baseball Club – $121,238 towards construction of an indoor practice centre.
- Traralgon Golf Club – $107,587 for improvements and repairs to the existing Clubhouse facilities, and supply and installation of a solar power system.
- Twin City Archers Gippsland – $17,365 for supply and fit fire doors, purchase a fire fighting trailer and design a full fire mitigation system.
- Moe Cricket Club – $6,061 for replacement of cricket pitch at South Street Primary School oval at Moe.
- Old Gippstown – $118,850 towards an all-weather function area within the historic setting of Old Gippstown.
- Yallourn North Bowling Club – $243,000 for redevelopment of the existing clubrooms at their home site at Reserve Street in Yallourn North.
- Scouts Victoria – $430,813 for specific works at six halls located at Glengarry, Trafalgar, Stratford, Maffra, Newborough and Traralgon related to accessibility and universal design improvements, toilets, extensions, asbestos removal, heating and cooling, fencing, termite damage repair, floor upgrades and restumping, improved lighting, insulation, solar panels, carpet and other general improvements. Works are different at each site. Solar panels will be installed at all sites.
- Willow Grove Recreation Reserve pavilion – $71,750 for construction of a new multi-purpose match day pavilion will feature a common room, accessible family toilet, change room and shower, two multi-gender player change rooms, umpire change room, and a first-aid room.
- Willow Grove Recreation Reserve irrigation and storage shed – $95,000 for the installation of an oval irrigation system will provide locals with a safe and playable surface year-round – helping to increase participation and scheduling of the oval by clubs, schools and community organisations.
- Warragul Cricket Club – $25,000 for installation of cricket infrastructure at Eastern Park in Warragul.
- Trafalgar Victory Football Club – $3,987.27 to install two split system air conditioners to the clubrooms.
- Community College Gippsland – $50,000 for install of a solar power system at the Community College facility at Warragul.
- Tarra Trail – $346,068 towards construction of a shared pathway between Alberton and Port Albert. The finished pathway will enhance tourism and encourage increased level of activity within the local community.
- Rotary Club of Sale Central – $149,792 for a ‘Seed’ Lakeside Community Garden to be located alongside Lake Guthridge. The project aims to strengthen community partnerships and attract people to the town resulting in positive economic and social outcomes.
- Sale Botanic Gardens – $130,000 for completion of the final stage of the Sale Botanic Gardens Master Plan including drainage works, paving and landscaping.
- Stratford Bowls Club – $78,480 for installation of a new synthetic green surface, after the existing green was rendered unplayable earlier this year.
- Heyfield RV Park – $76,108 towards the demolition of the existing amenities block, to be replaced with new and improved facilities.
- Victoria Park Water Tower – $55,000 towards the restoration of the Victoria Park Water Tower.
- Sale Golf Club – $41,917 for installation of a 25kW solar power system and kitchen upgrades for the clubrooms.
- Maffra Golf Club – $30,525 for installation of a 15.66kW solar system and 9.6kWh battery, as well as conversion of the clubrooms lighting to LED.
- Maffra Dramatic Society – $7,500 to purchase a shipping container to store costumes in a large and easily accessible storage solution.
- Licola Wilderness Village – $361,290 towards safe removal of a tired asbestos roof replaced with corrugated iron greatly reducing the risk of an incident and improving the sustainability of the organisation.
- Gumnuts Early Learning Centre – $7,500 for install of a solar power system at 305 Raglan Street, Sale.
- Veronica Maybury Memorial Recreation Reserve – $11,012 for supply and installation of a solar power system and reverse cycle split system air conditioners.
For more information on the Community Facility Fund click here.