Gippsland’s New Energy Conference is back for 2023, leveraging the collective power of local and Australian new energy partners to take advantage of our opportunity and plan actions.
This nationally recognised event builds on the success of the 2022 Conference by again welcoming leaders and innovators from industry, finance, government, education, business and community as they come together to shape the future of energy in Gippsland.
The 2023 Program will be published shortly with and opportunities for you to become a sponsor will be available.
- Content program in a range of exciting and engaging formats
- Breakout rooms allowing in-depth specialised topics with leading facilitators
- Keynote speakers and Q&A panel discussion with sessions led by senior industry leaders, business leaders, government leaders and special guests
- Exhibition space showcasing new energy technology and innovative products and services from around Gippsland
- Gala Dinner, the peak gathering of Gippsland New Energy sector, bringing together member committees from across Gippsland’s business, finance, government and community.
- Student assembly with sessions tailored specifically for future new energy skill pathways
- Side events and networking hosted by partners and the team.
The 2023 conference details will be updated on the website www.gnec.com.au, we look forward to seeing you there.