- the vision for the region in 2035
- guiding principles that underpin the region’s approach to transition
- goals that prioritise areas for action.
The discussion paper has been developed after extensive engagement with community, business, education providers and local government.
We are thankful for the open and generous intent shown by people from right across the Latrobe Valley and Gippsland as we gathered insights and information that have helped inform our thinking.
We are inviting you to provide feedback on the discussion paper. We would also be very grateful if you could share this email with your networks across the region, so they also have the opportunity to participate.
LVA will gratefully receive submissions over the next six weeks. Pending initial feedback on the discussion paper, we will also release a draft version of the Latrobe Valley and Gippsland Transition Plan so people can dive deeper into the detail.
You can provide feedback on the discussion paper in a number of ways:
- call 1800 136 762 and speak to a member of the team
- email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- request a face-to-face meeting with an LVA representative
Please keep helping us shape the Latrobe Valley and Gippsland Transition Plan and make sure that it has our shared aspirations and priorities at its heart.
For more information about the Plan please click here.