Prepare your business for our region’s growth by building the skills you need to tender for and win government work.
With a focus on government and commercial tendering, this workshop will help you to:
- Understand government tendering processes and quality expectations
- Prepare high-quality tender and quotation responses to increase your chances of winning work
- Develop a suite of responses to typical tender questions specific for your business
- Score highly on tenders and learn the power of offering value-adds
- Understand and apply the concept of value for money
- Effectively engage with government agencies and market your products and services to create new business opportunities
- Gain inside knowledge of government structure, directions and personnel
- Align your product or service offering with published government strategy
- Effectively communicate your service offering to the right people in government
- Develop a government engagement strategy for implementation
The training would normally cost upwards of $1,000 to undertake, but is being offered for just $75 per person at one of three convenient Gippsland locations – Sale, Morwell and Warragul.
There are 20 places available per workshop and a limit of one attendee per business.
This workshop is brought to you by the Industry Capability Network (ICN), Latrobe Valley Authority, and Regional Development Victoria.
Tuesday 3 October, 9am-5pm
Gippsland Regional Sports Centre, 116 Cobains Road Sale
Morwell Workshop – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 4 October, 9am-5pm
Morwell Bowling Club, 52 Hazelwood Road Morwell
Thursday 5 October, 9am-5pm
West Gippsland Regional Library, 2/65 Victoria Street Warragul
For more information contact:
ICN Industry Advisor
1800 136 762